Sunday, February 13

Beta Beta-University of Alberta

I was so excited to be returning to canada again! Chapter members greeted me at the airport with an extra jacket and gloves, as they assumed I would need some help with winter clothes, being a California girl! They assumed right, and I greatly appreciated the extra warm layers as I stepped out into my first time in below zero weather. It was freezing but so fun to be in the snow!
A few years ago, the University of Alberta had set a world record for having the largest dodgeball game. A school in California decided to take their title last year, by holding an even larger game. This year, Alberta wanted to "strike back" and bring that world title back to their school. The news stations and photographers were there, as more than 2,000 students showed up to participate in the game! They now hold the Guinness World Record for largest dodgeball game, and I got to be a part of it!! Of course there were Delta Gammas there to participate and bring their school spirit!













The women of Beta Beta also had a blast at their annual spring formal event during my visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment