Saturday, September 25

Beta Pi- Willamette


Willamette University is a tiny school (about 1,800 students) in Salem, OR. I got to visit these ladies for COB for 9 days. Their Greek community is small, only DG, Pi Phi, and AXO, and four fraternities.

I got to witness two COB events: Glee with DG and PJs and Puppy Chow! These were so fun and the women had an incredible turn out at each event. When I left, they had pledged nine more people through COB which is amazing!

We also went to a Guide Dog graduation in Portland. It was so neat to see how the dogs can help people with visual impairments. We got a tour of the facility, and the work they do there is amazing. I am very happy I got to experience this! Check out some pictures below:




Glee with DG!













PJs and Puppy Chow!










Beta Pi women at the Guide Dog graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment