Thursday, March 10

Song Contest Teaser

To anyone working on the song contest, we hope it's going well!  We're having fun, too, coming up with our own song remixes.  So far the CDCs have remade Ridin' Solo, and I've been working on some lyrics to Lady Gaga's new song.  We're not actually recording our songs, but we can't wait to hear yours!

Here is what I have for "Born This Way (Join Delta G)"

You don’t have to be a legacy, to find your place in D-G
Just put your Gamma’s up
‘Cause you were born this way, baby

My mama told me when I was young
Hannah Doll’s a superstar
With her red hair and her apron on
Stay with her and you’ll go far

There’s nothing wrong with joining other groups
She said "just make sure that you go Greek.”
But hold your head up girl and you’ll go far
Listen to me when I say!

Come drop your anchor this way
We’re here to “Do Good” all day
You’re on the right track, baby
You were born this way

Since 18-73
People have pledged Delta G
You’re on the right track, baby
You were born this way
(born this way)...


Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment