Tuesday, November 16

Epsilon Eta- Indiana University of Pennsyvania


It was weird being in Indiana, PA for the week because when I think of Indiana, I think of home! These women were great hostesses and have made a lot of progress over the past year. I stayed in "The Bungalow", an apartment with five Delta Gammas. A chapter member gave up her room for me so I could have my own space!

The highlight of my visit was helping facilitate a Regional Training with Lisa Gregory, RCS Leslie, RCS Melissa, RCS Alex, RCRS Jane! Epsilon Eta- IUP, Beta Lambda- Gettysburg, Epsilon Beta- Bucknell, and Epsilon Delta- Washington and Jefferson College attended and Alpha Chi- Penn State hosted everyone. It was so great to see so many people come together to learn about Delta Gamma.

I also was able to celebrate Inspiration with Epsilon Eta. They are working with their alumnae to plan an event to celebrate their 30 year anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment